Happy Child

Happy Child
Little Girl from Nepal

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life is Good




I am looking at a photo copy of Antara’s visa in my hands. No, I don’t have the actual visa because it is fixed into her one way passport to the U.S. where we are headed on Thurs.!! I don’t have the original document because I spent half the day in the Thailand Embassy getting Antara a Thai visa so we can spend the night in Bangkok. I will pick it up tomorrow and we should be all set.

I spent the second half of today getting to the US Embassy where I picked up Antara’s birth certificate!

We should be on our way to Chicago Thursday!

Antara is looking at a bug on the floor.

Life is Good!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely the best news yet!

    And you can handle those flights - actually - you can handle anything, if you've gotten this far!

    Good luck with all and safe travels...

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is indeed good! Safe travels and we hope to see you once you are settled back in and the dust has cleared. What a happy Thanksgiving and Christmas you are going to have!

    ReplyDelete