skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Next Phase
Happy Child
Little Girl from Nepal
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Welcome Home
1 comment:
Unknown
November 13, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Such an awesome week - soooo glad you're home and that I got to meet my "niece"!!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WorldTimeServer Clock
Kathmandu
Nepal Photos
Nepal in the News
Nepal Prime Minister Resigns - http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124143152014482845.html#printMode
Milestones
July 29, 2010 - Antara's 1st Birthday
July 27, 2010 - Received Travel Approval
June 16, 2010 Received My Match
March 31, 2009 - I received the number 140 - no one knows what this means
March 20- Uma picked up the guarantee letter and delivered it to the Ministry in Nepal
March 13 – received letter from VISA office that the 1600 form when to US embassy in Kathmandu
February 27 – received letter from U.S. Immigration that I was approved
February 1 – received statement from DCFS that home study was approved
January 26 – My dossier hit Nepal!
January 26-received DCFS foster care license
January 20- sent my dossier documents to CHSFS
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(87)
▼
November
(9)
Settling In
Reschedule Interview
Stay Tuned
Welcome Home
Home Sweet Home!
A Night in Bangkok
Saying Goodbye
Life is Good
Aama
►
October
(25)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(4)
►
2009
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(5)
Such an awesome week - soooo glad you're home and that I got to meet my "niece"!!!!
ReplyDelete