
I received new photos of Antara yesterday! She looks so happy and healthy but a bit sad. I am still waiting to hear when I will travel. Some families have gone in two months while others have waited 6 months. I am a bit concerned that the political situation - the Prime Minster resigned - will delay my receiving travel approval from the Ministry in Nepal. I was told by my agency that they don't believe it would affect the timing. So, I remain hopeful that things will happen soon.
In the meantime, I am doing some things to prepare including getting my typhoid shot, putting together a packing list and attempting to learn a few words in Nepali.
Namaste.
MY HEART IS BURSTING!!!!! SUCH GREAT NEWS!!! TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND REMEMBER TO WALK AROUND THE PLANE AND HAVE LOTS OF WATER WILL BE THINKING OF YOU EVERYDAY WITH LOVE PATTY
ReplyDelete