Happy Child

Happy Child
Little Girl from Nepal

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shubha Janmadin! Bajai



Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my mother’s Birthday! I gave her a card from Antara and I thanking her for everything she has done. She really has been the greatest mother and I hope I will follow in her footsteps.

I am learning a lot from her already. How much to feed Antara, the best way to put her to sleep, etc.. I don’t know what I’d do without her right now. If I didn't have the stress of getting a visa I feel I'd be much more focused.

Today, we are going to pick up Antara’s passport (don’t get too excited because this means nothing without a US visa). Then we’ll make our way over to the Yak and Yeti and sit in the garden. Of course, we’ll have a fabulous piece of cake at the bakery next door called Hot Breads.

And, then we’ll make it back and put Antara to bed at about 8 p.m.

I told Mom that she’ll never have another birthday in Kathmandu again!!

Antara has a very big personality and his so funny. Here is another video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlBxKlRx7Wg

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to get my hands on her and giggle her to bits!

    xoxo

    Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete