Hi everyone. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have no idea how appreciative I am of all of your efforts to contact legislators and other influential bureaucrats :) I am forever indebted to you. This has been somewhat of a nightmare situation. We are on the way out so I'll write more later. Here is another video clip I thought you'd get a kick out of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stmhZ200gH0&feature=channel
Happy Child
Little Girl from Nepal
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Candice,
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to see this video clips so keep them coming. She is so adorable. I've sent the emails to others who happily sent reps and senators letters too. Hopefully the tell two friends and so on and so on will help draw more attention to your situation. I think I can speak for everyone and say we all can't wait until you get home with Antara.
We'll keep the prayers coming!!!
Take care!
Colleen
(P.S. I am so jealous that you can get a great $10 massage, that is awesome).